With the Access Manager you can open and edit Pocket Access Databases. Copy a MS Access Database from your Desktop PC to your Pocket PC and you get a Pocket Access Database (.CDB). Access manager gives you the capability to open big tables very fast and view/edit it in Tableview or Formview. Create own Queries and create own tables directly on your Pocket PC.
The features of this program include:
- Open and Edit of a Pocket Access Database as file or from the Objectstore
- Fast Open of big tables: e.g. 20.000 records in few seconds
- View Table: Edit, Delete, New records
- View Form: permanent Formview (Fieldname, Content); Edit, delete, new
- View Properties: Fieldnames, Size, Type
- View Query: Create an own Query (only for professionals)
- Associate with second table
- Tables: New tables, delete, rename
- Fields: add, delete, rename
- Index a Table/Database for fast open
- Filter: Filter the table before open
- Explorer: Associate .CDB files in the explorer, open directly from the file explorer
- Settings: Open the last Database at start the program
All in all, Access manager is an essential for anyone planning to use thie Pocket PC in conjunction with Microsoft Access tables.